As you begin your search for a new home, allow our experienced Realtors at Family First to work beside you, aiding in the following areas:
- Establishing a search of area homes based on the criteria you provide along with identifying realistic expectations for various price ranges.
- Identifying local builders and lot locations if you are considering building.
- Locating convenient areas to schools, shopping, work, church, restaurants and other activities.
- Connecting with trusted lenders, insurance agents, home inspectors, closing attorneys, moving companies and other needed professional.
- Facilitating showing appointments, writing and negotiating the purchase contract along with negotiating any needed repairs following inspections.
- Providing utility company information, including contact information.
As a buyer, you can expect our Realtors to assist with every step in the buying process, all the way through sitting with you at the closing table as you sign for your new home!
Popular Buyer Links
New Listing Notifications
- Email Alerts for New Homes,
- Save Your Favorites and
- Price Change Notifications