Joel Lewis – A Realtor Near You!
As those who have spent time in West Virginia know, this is truly a special place.
Joel Lewis is a Realtor near you that has lived his entire life in West Virginia. Joel attended Teays Valley Christian and Marshall University, where he met his wife Elizabeth Madore-Lewis. He chose to start and raise his family in West Virginia, as he feels this is a wonderful, safe, ready-to-grow state that has family and community values at heart. He keeps God, family and community at the forefront and has maintained that as his focus and his reason for being a Family Driven, Family Focused Realtor. In a time of constant change and an ever-rushing state of life, allow Joel Lewis to assist with your Real Estate buying, selling and investment needs.
- I chose to become a Real Estate Agent because I feel a strong desire and calling to effect change in my communities by helping those going through change.
“If you dream it, you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Ziglar
Why should you use Joel Lewis as your Realtor?
1. Integrity, honesty, and transparency.
2. Customer focused with you and your family in mind.
3. Multi-generational knowledge, understanding, and involvement in the area and communities.
4. Marketing skills with modern knowledge of technology and social platforms to increase the visibility of property through networking for buyers, sellers, and investors.
Putnam County: http://putnamcountygov.com/
Kanawha County: https://kanawha.us/
Cabell County: http://www.cabellcounty.org/
Daily Mortgage Rates: https://www.nerdwallet.com/m/mortgages/compare-top-mortgage-lenders
Why Preapproval is important: https://www.forbes.com/advisor/mortgages/what-it-takes-to-be-preapproved-for-a-mortgage-and-why-it-matters/