Welcome to Family First Realty
LEARN WHAT YOUR HOME IS WORTH - FOR A FREE HOME MARKET ANALYSIS GO TO "YOUR PROPERTY VALUE" TAB ABOVE.
Choosing a REALTOR to work with is as important as choosing your next home. Please review each of our Agent's profiles to find the agent who will best match your family's needs. Through strong negotiating skills, integrity, an excellent support team, the use of cutting edge technology and extensive advertising, we will strive to make this your best real estate experience.
Please contact FAMILY FIRST REALTY to discuss how we can best meet your Real Estate needs. FAMILY FIRST REALTY where "Putting Families First" is our goal.
PURCHASING... Our WEBSITE is designed to help you find the perfect home. Once you have accessed the correct home price range, you can view photos and facts on the homes of your choice.
SELLING ... Our goal is the same as yours. Getting the maximum value for your home in the least amount of time. Here is how we can help achieve your goal:
YOUR HOME WILL BE ADVERTISED IN THE FOLLOWING UNTIL IT IS SOLD
**FamilyFirstRealty.net - (Best WEB site in the area)
**REALTOR.COM - National Real Estate WEB search engine
**KVOpenHouse.com - Local search site
**Your agent's personal WEB site
**most of our competitors WEB sites
**and many additional sites ( Zillow, Trulia, etc.)
**Our area's #1 full color Real Estate publication- The Real Estate Guide- with distribution of 13,000 magazines bi-weekly
**MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE (MLS) At Family First Realty all of our listings can be found in the local MLS service, making your home available to approximately 1000 REALTORS and the thousands of home buyers they represent.
COMMUNITY SERVICE ...
1999 to 2004 - Toys For Tots Christmas toy drive- collecting thousands of toys each year
2005 to 2012- A Christmas Party & Easter Baskets for 40+ children at the Maranatha Outreach Church in Bell. In addition we purchased supplies, appliances, and were able to get them a used van
2013 - Collected food for the Christian Food Cupboard in Putnam County and raised donations & supplies for Little Victories No-Kill Animal Shelter in Ona
2014 - Provided care packages and gifts for patients at the WV VA Hospital in Huntington
News & Services
- 3% Cap Bill Passes Committee
- Video Highlights Impact of Patent Trolls on Businesses
- Draft Data Breach Bill Passes Subcommittee
- FHA Electronic Appraisal Delivery
- SEC Moves Forward on Crowdfunding
- FAA Expands UAV Waiver Provision
- NAR RESPA/TILA March Webinar
- Special ACA Open Enrollment Period
- NAR Thanks Congressmen for GSE Bill
- New FHA Handbook Sections Published
- NAR Signs onto G-fee Letter
- Flood insurance Increases an Average of 10% on April 1
- Credit Reporting Firms to Improve Practices
- NAR Participates in Flood Standard Hearings
- Rural Housing Service Proposed Rule