Welcome to Family First Realty
Welcome! "Putting Families First" has been our goal since we opened our doors in 1999. Moving should be an exciting time. A new beginning... Friends to meet... A community to embrace... We hope you find our website helpful in your search for your new home.
PURCHASING... Thank you for visiting Family First Realty. Our WEBSITE is designed to help you find the perfect home. Once you have accessed the correct home price range, you can view photos and facts on the home. We love working with Families to help them find their next home.
SELLING ... Our goal is the same as yours. Getting the maximum value for your home in the least amount of time. Here is how we can help achieve your goal:
YOUR HOME WILL BE ADVERTISED IN THE FOLLOWING UNTIL IT IS SOLD
**FamilyFirstRealty.net - (Best WEB site in the area)
**REALTOR.COM - National Real Estate WEB search engine
**KVOpenHouse.com - Local search site
**Your agents personal WEB site
**most of our competitors WEB sites
**and many additional sites
**Our area's #1 full color Real Estate publication- The Real Estate Guide- with distribution of 15,000 magazines bi-weekly
MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE (MLS)
At Family First Realty all of our listings can be found in the Kanawha Valley Board of Realtors, i.e. MLS, and also when appropriate, in the Huntington Baord MLS system. Making your home available to over 650 REALTORS and the thousands of home buyers they represent.
Through strong negotiating skills, integrity, an excellent support team, the use of cutting edge technology and extensive advertising, we will strive to make this your best real estate experience.
Please contact FAMILY FIRST REALTY to discuss how we can best meet your Real Estate needs. FAMILY FIRST REALTY where "Putting Families First" is our goal.
News & Services
- House Science Committee Drones Hearing
- CFPB Targets Kickbacks
- EPA Publishes Water Science Report
- NAR Comments on FHLB Membership
- TRIA Reauthorization Signed Into Law
- New Resources for REALTORS® on Internet Security
- REALTORS® Join Coalition to Pass Patent Litigation Reform
- RESPA/TILA Changes Right around the Corner
- President Proposes Stronger Data Privacy Laws
- NAR Issue Brief: Mortgage Debt Cancellation Tax Relief
- President Signs TRIA into Law
- FHA Annual Premium Reduction Finalized
- REALTOR® Wins Drone Permission
- EPA Delays Clean Power Plan
- Realtors® Applaud Six-Year Reauthorization of Federal Terrorism Risk Insurance Program